As humans we have a lot of wishes and desires. We all fantasize about things we would love to be: CEO, athlete, thought-leaders or even ourselves but better. If we are happy with how things are going there is no need to change anything. Yet if we wonder why things are not moving for us the question is:
- do we implement CEO habits or do we just want the goodies?
- are we training like an athlete trains?
- are we thinking instead of just repeating things?
- do we actually lead when the situation calls for it?
- do we consume and outsource or make things?
Let’s not fool ourselves: some things are better as fantasies and some things like certain sports might be wonderful in small doses but not six hours a day.