ยด The Freedom of No -
February 13, 2016

Tim Ferriss is not doing any start-up investments anymore because even if he would only say yes to the top 1% he would still need the mental energy to filter the other 99% (it doesn’t matter if you know who he is, sufficient to say, he’s a smart guy).

I myself am a big fan of moderation however sometimes it makes more sense to say no than to constantly wonder whether this is an opportunity for moderation or not.

Share Button

Categories Other reflections