|« Apr||Jun »|
May 14, 2016
We can glean ways of approaching work in fresh ways from different jobs. Who or what would you like to emulate?
- Lots of writers write every single day a minimum number of words
- Comedians try out their material and refine it constantly
- Endurance athletes appreciate the importance of a structured training plan and make sure that they also eat, sleep and rest accordingly
- Actors employ a broad emotional spectrum (instead of being stuck in the same emotions routinely)
- Managers track performance
- Photographers perceive the physical world in a rich way
- Painters copy the masters to learn basic skills
Each of these techniques can shed some light on the way we need to work to reach our own goals.